“We” and “us” refer to the owners of the blog. The term “you” refers to the user and viewer of this website.
The usage of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The contents of this blog are for your general information and are subject to change without prior notice.
- We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, or suitability of the data and materials on this website for any specific purpose. You understand that such data and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies. Given this, we expressly exclude liability for any instances of error or mistake to the fullest extent that is permitted by the law.
- You use any information on this site entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any misuse. It is included in your responsibility to ensure that the information you use from this website meet your specific requirements.
- This blog contains data which is owned by us or licensed to us. Some of these data include the website’s design, layout, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction of any owned or licensed content is prohibited unless following the copyright notice.
- The company and the site acknowledge all trademarks used on this website that is not the property of or licensed to the operator of the blog.
- Any unauthorized use of this blog may lead to a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offense.
- When the blog makes use of links to other websites, this is done for your convenience and to provide further information. It does not mean that we endorse external sites. We are not responsible and liable for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this blog and any such dispute that arises out of it is subject to the laws of the country where the operator of the blog is based.
We welcome your interaction with our content via the comments section. However, we reserve the right to moderate comments that contain
- Offensive or personal attacks on other guests
- Derogatory words
- Spam comments